Re: [pygame] pygame with SDL2 proposal

Lets please try and keep conversation civil. Accusing people of trolling isn't helpful.

There are few people on this mailing list which have a lot of knowledge about GPU rendering, and Ian is definitely one of them. I think he was genuinely trying to be helpful. His claim isn't even controversial - GPU, ASIC, and CPU rendering all have different trade offs. As do game libraries like pygame.