Re: [pygame] Re: pygame with SDL2 proposal

​​Hi,

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 11:55 PM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are few people on this mailing list which have a lot of knowledge about GPU rendering, and Ian is definitely one of them. I think he was genuinely trying to be helpful. His claim isn't even controversial - GPU, ASIC, and CPU rendering all have different trade offs. As do game libraries like pygame.