Re: [pygame] Another instalment in the Flatpak saga

Cool.

Also, that's nice news that it will be installed by default. I wonder what that means for Snap. I sort of feel bad for Ubuntu, where so many of the things they make are not taken up by the winder community. On the other hand, perhaps we'd never have heard of flatpak otherwise.

It seems 16.04 is supported with a ppa on Ubuntu, and it's at least packaged for many other ones. Couldn't find anything about being in by default with mint, manjaro, fedora, suse, raspberian? I guess it's too soon.

I wonder if you tried the 'change current working directory' hack, and it didn't work?

cheerio,