Re: [pygame] github terms of service issues

Hi,

>Some issues about the github Terms of Service have been raised by
>Dominik
>George‏.
>
>I'd like to pause the github move until we can find out more. Hopefully
>he
>will provide some more information for us soon on what those issues are
>exactly.

Yep, give me a bit of time to follow up.

While lengthy discussions about the general issues can easily be found, there are some aspects important specifically for PyGame, and I need to put those into a comprehensive text.

I will start doing that once I get to my desk through city traffic.

-nik