[pygame] Re: Stange behavior with sound or MPC

Hello,

It looks like the google mailing list mirror isn't sending emails back to the pygame mailing list for you.

I wonder if it is because you are not signed up to here?
https://www.pygame.org/wiki/info#Mailing%20List

You should be able to send an email to majordomo@xxxxxxxx with the body,
subscribe pygame-users

cheers,