Re: [SPAM: 5.011] [pygame] Re: removing 'experimental' notice from pygame.math

René Dudfield wrote:

Length is also confusing because... length of the container.

Yes, in Python terms the "length" of a vector should
really be the number of components it has.

(BTW, there's a similar problem in Python itself with using
len() for the size of containers in general. I find the
"length" of a dictionary to be a somewhat weird concept,
because I don't think of it as a linear data structure.
Even more so with sets!)

--
Greg