Re: [pygame] Do you support The #Python Software Foundation making a statement in support of peace?

+1 Michael ... spit a list ;-)

Le 15/03/2022 à 00:53, Michael Lutynski a écrit :

I wanted to vote on this but Twitter said, "You’re unable to view this Tweet because this account owner limits who can view their Tweets."

So... what's the point of having a poll?

Anyway, my feeling is "no" toward the "PSF making a statement in support of peace".

As Herve said, there's a lot of hypocrisy toward the PSF suddenly making a statement right now. As if the PSF has suddenly become ethical.

If we go down this path of making statements about matters that are outside of software, then I have a passionate list of things that I'd like the PSF to come out and make statements for. Please, just ask.

~ Michael