Re: [pygame] Solarwolf: Holy freakin moley...

> Wow.  Amazing!  This is the coolest thing that I have
> seen in a long time.  Hats off to you Pete!

hey thanks, adam. btw, the code is free for anyone to
pick through. in the end the code turned out a bit
messier than i wanted (as with any larger scale project?)
but i'm happy with the base designs.

> But is the ending supposed to say "You alien
> dastards..."? 8^)

hah, well that may not be the original quote :]
now that you've already beaten the game i guess you
can get back to work? maybe one day there can be an
expansion pack.