Re: [pygame] File-like objects and mixer.Sound

> > using the Debian pygame 1.0 package on a Debian woody system -- I
> > can provide other version numbers or whatever on request.
>
> I don't find pygame in my debian sid, I build from source.

pygame isn't included in the debian archives (yet), but there
is a packaged .DEB file for 1.0. still, for the time being, you
might be best off installing from source, since our DEB was
released unstable-debian has bumped up the versions of all
their SDL libraries. trying to install the pygame DEB gets you
a lot of version mismatch errors. (or so they tell me)

http://www.pygame.org/ftp/debian/pygame_1.0-1_i386.deb