RE: [pygame] Introductions and question about transparency

Speaking of solar wolf.. awesome game, very addictive.. but I have a
suggestion, allow the user to map their own keys..  my microsoft natural
keyboard has a shitty layout for arrows and I prefer the WASD keys to do
that stuff anyhow

Anyways, my real question is, is anyone working on getting pygame to work on
the mac?  I know SDL's mac support is questionable, but for the projects I
do Mac users are part of my audience... If nobody is currently working on
it, I'd consider taking it up myself, despite the fact that I loathe C on
the mac.

Also, quick question, will surfarray's blit take a 1 dimensional array so
long as it has just as many pixels as the surface?

-bob