Re: [pygame] Newbie guide available

It's great!  Thanks David, a very useful tutorial.

( Amusing grammar point that I thought I was being picky about but
it is actually quite a good piece of word play:
I thought that in "Hardware surfaces are more trouble than their worth" it
should say "they're" not "their".  However, thinking about it, I think
either is valid.  Just. )

Francis

Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org