[pygame] Announce: New Pygris

Greetings all,

There were some common complaints about Pygris, so I've uploaded an amended
version at the same URL
(http://www21.brinkster.com/coonsta/pygris/index.html).

Thanks for your feedback!

For the interested, the most pertinent changes are: a drop button, you can
hold keys down (you don't have to keep tapping them) and levels. A few
little bugs were fixed too. (No doubt more were injected also... :)

I tried making the MIDIs MODs, but the converters I tried (gmid2mod and
ptmid) horribly mangled the music (although admittedly some of the results
were quite hilarious, as well as extremely annoying!) You can use your own
music by dumping any files you like in the data/music directory though (the
same goes for blocks and backgrounds.)

Sincerely,

Dominic Cooney.