[pygame] something ive done...

Hi!
I've got a program lying now a month on my disk, and I found no
motivation to continue coding, so if someone would like to take a look
at it, and perhaps write me a nice comment, then I might code on.
But I warn you it doesnt do so much yet, it shall become a 2D game like
Raptor, and uses OpenGL for graphics so you'll need 3D
Hardware-Accelaration.
Oh, and I coded a bit glitchy so it will only run under linux(which
could easily be fixed).
So if someone would like to have a peep you can download it from here.

http://www.hrivelen.de/programme.html

Ciao Jan

Namarie