Re: [pygame] Script crashes with Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute)segfault

Just realised another symptom (and one which rather reduces the impact
of the problem):

	The error only seems to occur when using the default Font (i.e. None as
the filename), using a TTF file seems to work properly.

Still don't think it's a desired behaviour, though.
Mike