Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.5 Released

bweiland@chiinc.com wrote:
> 	May 32?

Eek, i always mess up the announcements. ahwell, a little humor for all.

> What would one have to do to install this with the Mac OS X Python,
> etc. at redivi.com?

It looks like we'll need bob to come through on the OSX package
again. Things are actually much better than they were back in
january for the 1.4 release. Nowadays it seems python and sdl may
both work "as-is" without a lot of patching. if so that means we
hopefully won't need the "kitchen sink" style packages we've had
before for osx.

some of our osx users did some testing with the 1.4.9 release, and
things seemed to get really close to working (but not quite). i
think it will come down to something like building SDL as "dynlib"
instead of "framework".

i'm hoping the OSX packages can get in soon, although it's been
awhile since i've heard from bob.