Re: [pygame] Fubared set_alpha()

Pete Shinners wrote:
i've got this all fixed up in pygame cvs now (phew, first checkin in a month)
eek, ignore a lot of my last post if it is incoherent. it was written over an hour period this morning of me coming back and away from the computer, checking and diffing code from cvs, and breakfast, heh.

in any event, derek, the pygame in cvs now should work for you exactly as it did before (except for that strangeness with set_alpha arguments. just call set_alpha(None) and you'll be ok)