[pygame] Python, pygame and web integration

I'm a big newbie (anijap@zapo.net, for some reason my email there stopped working so I'm writing from here) and I was curious if you can integrate python into webpages, is it even possible or would it be just too slow?... like you can integrate php, asp, etc.

I'm going to use this game as a good example as for what I mean by "integration:
http://www.secretsofwar.net/index.asp?referer=anijap

Mike, (anijap@zapo.net)

P.D: you can join and play the game, it's pretty entretaining and you could make it even more better by posting suggestions in the forums since you are programmers. Oh and the "programmers" there DO listen and reply to the people who write not like some other online games. They are looking for ideas...