Re: [pygame] Paralax snow flaks: Some tipps for enhancing the performance?

But when I tryed to extend the resolution of my programm (from 400x400 to 1024x768) i noticed obvious performance problems. In measure of the fps I gained around 15 fps compared to 40-50 fps in 400x400
Just to take a random guess.. does the program not slow down near as much if you remove the step of blitting a background each pass through the loop?