Re: [pygame] using surfarrays without losing alpha?

Jack Nutting wrote:
Say I've got an image I want to "soften". I've already got a handy function using surfarrays, taken from example code:
Yeah, this is a pain. There are separate surfarray functions to deal with the alpha. Your softenRGBArray function looks like it would work directly on a single alpha array without any changes.

Gotta run, but there are no 'easy' solutions for the time being.