[pygame] Re: Remove a sprite

Thanks Matt and Andrew for your answers,

I see my sprites and my board. I'm doing an abalone but your
pygame.sprite.Group.remove(self.group, self) changed nothing. (sorry)

One thing that i found very strange : when I change the x and y of a sprite. it
looks like a duplication. I've still a sprite at the previous position and a new
one at the new coords. Even after my b_group_sprites.draw(screen).

I missed certainly something but i don't see at the moment... :o(

Thanks again for your answers. :o)

Teo (still learning)