[pygame] Multisample in pygame

Hi

In the somewhat lacking documentation, there apparently is a hint that I may be able use multisampling by setting the gl attributes:

pygame.display.gl_set_attribute(pygame.locals.GL_MULTISAMPLEBUFFERS,1)

However, when I do that, nothing happens. Is there some other way to enable multisampling support?
I know my hardware supports it, as GLUT will give me a buffer and 2 samples.

attached is two sets of code for opening a window that supports multisampling in pygame and glut (edited Nehe code).

Mark