Re: [pygame] Pygame SoC entries

On 5/8/06, Peter Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I believe the SoC application deadline has passed. There is one
application for pygame-ctypes that is doing well in the ranking.

Where can one see those rankings? André

There are 7 separate applications for simple pygame networking. I'm going to try ranking them soon, but it may be difficult. I don't know if it's worth trying to rank them more as a community. Going to see what Google recommends here.

I also saw an entry for a learning style game, but haven't read the
application yet to see what it intends to use.