From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Patrick Mullen
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 17:27
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [pygame] people hating python for game dev.

I am using python + twisted + blender to make my mmorpg, and the only thing
it lacks at this point is features.  There is nothing wrong with python, and
any bugs or problems I have had have been my own lack of understanding about
network programming.  Nes, and even snes or better quality games are not too
hard to make in pygame, so just don't listen to the haters :P

Language wars are silly, use whatever
1) you can be comfortable enough using and
2) doesn't limit your goals

If you can accomplish what you want to accomplish in your language of
choice, at a speed that isn't hampered by the language, then it's silly for
anyone else to argue with you about your choice.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email including any attachments, contains
confidential information belonging to the sender. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this emailed information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
reply email of the error and then delete this email immediately.