Re: [pygame] people hating python for game dev.

Hmm i know of a few people making an mmorpg but they're only able to get 8people online at once, are you getting that problem?

Patrick Mullen <saluk64007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am using python + twisted + blender to make my mmorpg, and the only thing it lacks at this point is features.  There is nothing wrong with python, and any bugs or problems I have had have been my own lack of understanding about network programming.  Nes, and even snes or better quality games are not too hard to make in pygame, so just don't listen to the haters :P

Language wars are silly, use whatever
1) you can be comfortable enough using and
2) doesn't limit your goals

If you can accomplish what you want to accomplish in your language of choice, at a speed that isn't hampered by the language, then it's silly for anyone else to argue with you about your choice.