RE: [pygame] people hating python for game dev.

Thanks,

pretty interesting, will look at it a bit better later... I am quite
interested in coming up with a system that present s the user with stages that
encourage a UML, Object Oriented design for their program, and then for the
system to program it for them...

but as with everything, will need to be put on the backburner for now....

thanks again for the code...

Rob