Re: [pygame] Experiments with numeric for tile generation

James Hofmann wrote:
I'm a big fan of Megazeux ( http://www.digitalmzx.net
) which is a game-making program based on ASCII
character graphics. The main advantage of using it
over technically superior solutions is that it makes
graphics and gameplay logic very easy - you have 2
colors out of 16 available for each 14x20 tile* and
everything aligns to the tile grid, so collisions are
easy.

MegaZeux was one of my favorite old games, and one of the ones that taught me what little I know about game design (along with "Adventure Construction Set"). I still have some of the music.

Kris