Re: [pygame] Pygame graphics window Freezes

ryan luna schrieb:
Yeah, i tried both of those things, neither worked, the second i type in
window = blah blah blah the window comes up its just frozen, when i put the mouse over it, its the hour glass and if i try to do anything like change the name of the window nothing will happen, even if i update.
and when i just run the script by clicking on em, the window closes in a few seconds,
Hi
I suppose you window closes so fast because it has nothing to do (code exited after running).
Just look at the chimp tutorial how it is done. You can find it here: http://www.pygame.org/docs/

Perhaps one could do y a console inside the pygame window using the eval( ) or exec( ) functions of python? I mean, passing there the strings captured from the "inputbox".

~DR0ID