Re: [pygame] Sprite Editor

Hola!

As well as the gimp...  I use tileedit from PGU
http://www.imitationpickles.org/pgu/ .  It's a fairly simple pixel
editor.  With the bonus that you can change it easily if you need to
as it's written in python.

Also it links up well with the leveleditor.  In that you can set it up
so that your changes are shown in the level editor when you mouse over
to it.
See this flash video of it:  http://rene.f0o.com/stuff/tileediting.swf

Cheers.