Re: [pygame] sound crackling and fmod

Hi Takis,

>Do the following (this time AFTER the pygame.init()):

>pygame.mixer.quit()
>pygame.mixer.init(44100,-16,1,4096)

>report back
>Takis

Sorry, but that didn't solve the problem. I recall the sound was even worse (!) I suspect, as did another member of the mailing list, that it's a problem with my OS (Ubuntu Feisty Fawn) setup, rather than Pygame, perhaps something related to ALSA or OSS (whichever SDL is using for audio I don't know). Thanks for your help; if you have any other ideas, please tell me.

Cheers,

Andrew.