Re: [pygame] BUG: "/" key won't work with brazilian ABNT 2 keyboard

Hi,

if you use the unicode attribute of the key events you should get the
correct key.

http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/key.html

Cheers,

On 1/12/07, Conrado PLG <conradoplg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I think I've found a bug in pygame, I've searched google and the
mailing list archives to no avail.

I was using the ocempgui library and noticed that the "/" ("?" with
shift) key wouldn't work (I use a brazilian ABNT 2 keyboard). With
some testing I think the problem is within pygame.
Using this code in the event loop:

    for event in pygame.event.get():
        if event.type == pygame.KEYDOWN:
             print event.key

I noticed that event.key is 0 when I press that key.

Any ideas on what is going on?

Thanks,
Conrado