Re: [pygame] Mouse Speed

I just finished implementing this.  It does have the desired effect initially.  However, once you've reached the edge of the window with the mouse, it stops feeding relative movement values.  Even when the mouse is set to invisible, which is supposed to turn on the virtual mouse thing, it still stops once you've reached the edge of the window.  I've tried it both with a windowed screen and a full screen.

Maybe it matters where in the code you turn off the mouse?  Right now, it's one of the las thing I do in initialization, should I turn it off before setting the display mode?

----- Original Message ----
From: Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2007 5:49:02 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Mouse Speed

As for the jumping of the mouse:
I don't see why the get_rel() would cause problems.
The docs say that the mouse will enter a virtual input mode, wherein
relative mouse motion events won't be constrained to the edges of the
screen,
so it sounds like this is a perfect solution.
Except, I'd use a multiplier instead of a divisor.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.