Re: [pygame] PyGame Runtime

On 5/6/07, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Will McGugan wrote:

> I know installers aren't that difficult to create. I've used Inno-setup
> myself, it's an excellent system - but its still a hurdle that most
> PyGame coders don't want to tackle

So maybe what we want is an extension of py2exe that not
only creates an executable but an installer as well?

That would be nice. Once I took the time to get py2exe working, I didn't want to invest the time to even figure out the "installer" step for windows -- since I don't even use windows myself.

~ Nathan