[pygame] my tutorials

Hi again

payback time 2:

In the past months I have started to write some tutorials for some friends. I think other people might be interested too and they do not help, if they are not published.
Here they are:

http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/DR0ID/pygame_tutorials.html

As you can see I want write more tutorials. I hope in time I will get there. At the moment its more an introduction on how to use blit. Further tutorials will cover more advanced topics as you can see.

To stay informed, do not forget to subscribe to the RSS feed.

I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks.

~DR0ID