Re: [pygame] Diffefrences between sprite.Group and sprite.RenderUpdates (and Group.draw question)

Hi

well LayeredUpdates is in in pygame1.8 now (as well as LayeredDirty and the DirtySprite) , but unfortunately the docs are missing (if you look in the sprites.py there they are).

Any suggestions are welcome.

~DR0ID

René Dudfield schrieb:
Just a note, the LayeredUpdates from pygame was around first.  However
because of name spaces, it shouldn't pose any problems for this other
LayeredUpdates class.

cu,