Re: [pygame] disable resize for pygame window

The display window shouldn't be resize-able unless you passed the pygame.RESIZABLE flag to your pygame.display.set_mode call.

Are you getting a display window that can be resized when you aren't passing the flag?
If so, what OS and pygame version? Are you resizing a window in that case by dragging it's border or something else?