Re: [pygame] mixer.music in runtime

I played with it some more, and it looks like when py2exe builds with the 'bundle_files':1 then pygame.mixer.music is accessible and functional - however without the bundle_files option, then the whole music not found thing happens

so it seems like you can workaround this problem by making sure to use the 'bundle_files':1 option

I still don't know what causes this problem and I don't know why it doesn't occur when the modules are bundled in an archive, tho