Re: [pygame] starting the rewrite

> I would vote that anyone not actually
> working on the website gets no vote in how it is implemented

I completely agree that votes should only count if you are putting
work in. Don't think a vote thread would actually be useful, though -
seems like the kind of thing where everyone would volunteer and then
disappear.

I would be willing to assist if there is any need for direct T-SQL
work or questions. In all the websites and programs I write I do all
the SQL by hand (ORM kind of scare me - when it looks too much like
magic I get really, really suspicious) - so I would be particularly
useless for ORM stuff.

Casey, I found a branch of Django development that uses SqlAlchemy.
http://code.google.com/p/django-sqlalchemy/

It may be possible for everyone to collaborate and get everything with
the databases working with SqlAlchemy, then split and create the rest
using their preferred framework. Might cause enough headaches to
completely ruin the whole reason to use Django, though.