Re: [pygame] pygame 2001-2009(8 years), 1100+ projects at super speed.

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Alex Holkner <alex.holkner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:29 AM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> hellos,
>>
>> I have put together a video representing some of the pygame work out there.
>>
>> Enjoy!        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu2Tuo3HPbo
>>

> Nice idea.  I recognised a handful of pyglet projects in there though ;-)
>
> Alex.

Yeah, there's heaps pygame libraries, and libraries derivative of
pygame represented in there.  Even some that are not, like panda games
etc.  Pretty much most of everything listed on the pygame.org projects
section is in there.

If you watch it a few times, and don't blink, you might see your
project.  Took me a couple of goes to see some projects.