Re: [pygame] App Store

We don't want to punish them at all. That is not proper community management, and it hurts FOSS's reputation in general. Take a look at my post here, on reputation: http://www.oddco.ca/zeroth/zblog/2009/05/08/reputation/

Punishing people because of the platform they use, is an action best left to Microsoft and other companies. We should be above it.

I don't care if it was a joke. Such things can come back and haunt the community in general. These mailing lists are open for all to see.

-Tyler