Re: [pygame] pygame.Joystick Broken in 1.8.1?

hi,

you can see where pygame is installed with:

>>> import pygame
>>> pygame.__file__
'/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pygame/__init__.pyc'
>>> pygame.version.ver
'1.9.0pre'

You'll probably want to remove the whole pygame directory.  Then install again.

cheers,