Re: [SPAM: 3.500] Re: [pygame] This one baffles me

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:20:16AM +1000, René Dudfield wrote:
> At this point, it's because most python code, and python programmers
> are using spaces, instead of tabs.

However, be aware that it is a matter of taste/religion, and it's an age old
internet argument, and so you're always going to get different people saying
that one style is better than the other.

For me, spaces are like mp3 files whilst tabs are like mod files. I like mod
files better than mp3 files, but the problem is that sometimes mod files sound
different when you play them on different platforms.

Best,

Chris.

http://mccormick.cx