Re: [pygame] Linking issues-Movie

Sorry to bother you all again,

Now when I type import pygame.gmovie, it gives this error:
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pygame/gmovie.so: undefined symbol: av_audio_convert_free

So I included both the audioconvert.h and audioconvert.c files into the pygame source directory. But I can't figure out how to link these files into the gmovie.so executable. I don't have a lot of experience linking files together, and all of your help has been much appreciated!

-Tyler