Re: [pygame] Pygame Website Rewrite: First alpha version ready for testing

Thanks. She's right about the teal gradient:).
The current design is VERY alpha, more basic layout to get started then anything and I'm really just playing with the colors at this point. Adobe kuler is also good for color schemes.

Devon