Re: [pygame] current site tutorials + project names ( HTML title )

hi,

I've got this planned for my next website update... coming 'soon'.

- delete projects (pymike request)
- fix png thumbnails
- project titles*

cu.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM, jake b <ninmonkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a couple ideas:

[I know the new website status was complicated, this is about the current one]

For project names, the HTML title always says
    "pygame - python game development "

It  would be best if it was in a format something like:
    "pygame.org - Mastermind Networking Lib [ Ian Mallett ]"
    "pygame.org - <project> [<author>]"

[Maybe i' would help with search engines? ]
The advantages are:

[1] history. You can (in firefox)type "pygame master" and it will complete the rest of the url.
Also, browser history list has descriptive items. (vs 20 entries with the same name. )

[2] bookmarks: Automatically descriptively titled.

If there's some reason it can't until new site, -- maybe someone has a greasemonkey script
that set's the title text? (That'd probably only effect bookmarks, not history.)

--
ninmonkey