Re: [pygame] State of the movie module in pygame 1.9.0

You just need to change a few lines in the build file Setup.in:

#_movie src/_gsound.c src/_gmovie.c src/_gcommand.c src/gmovie.c $(SDL) $(AVFORMAT) $(SWSCALE) $(MIXER) $(DEBUG)

Uncomment that line.

Then type ./configure

and then compile and build. :)The code is all there and should work if you have the ffmpeg libraries installed. Let me know if it doesn't.