Re: [pygame] poll: GUI library advice / current GUI info ( for wiki )

hey,

check out Albow by Greg Ewing.
    http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/

pretty cool.

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:21 AM, jake b <ninmonkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want to gather your advice , consolidating knowledge to update pygame wiki.
I already started the work. You can view current 'guinew' at http://www.pygame.org/wiki/guinew

Questions are numbered so I can keep track of answers easier, and allowing you to no-quote reply. Note, by 'library' I also mean single-file modules.

1]  What libraries do you use most?

2]  Advantages to that library, over others? ( Special notes, ie: good with X. GooeyPy uses CSS, etc...)

3] Disadvantages of those libraries? ( Special notes, ie: hard with X)

4] Recommended games to view for examples?

5] Any changes to be aware of in pygreloaded , or already exist that is relevent for GUIs?
( Anything new since 2006 )

6] Any notes if you have used any in the 'menus' or 'forms' links.
Currently still needed info is at the end:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/guinew#see%20also:

7] anything else?

--
ninmonkey