[pygame] _movie module build problem in Debian: ffmpeg headers

Hi,

In Debian Linux the libavcodec, libavformat, etc header subdirectories are all in /usr/include/ffmpeg. This causes problems with config_unix.py, which doesn't find the avformat.h and swscale.h headers. Adding '/include/ffmpeg/libavformat' and '/include/ffmpeg/libswscale' to the subdirectories searched fixes the library search problem, generating the following Setup file entries:

AVFORMAT = -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/libavformat -L/usr/lib  -lavformat
SWSCALE = -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/libswscale -L/usr/lib  -lswscale

But then setup.py gives this compiler error message for _gsound.c:

/usr/include/ffmpeg/libavformat/avformat.h:40:32: error: libavcodec/avcodec.h: No such file or directory

As can be seen, the header convention used in ffmpeg is "libavcodec/avcodec.h", "libavformat/avformat.h", etc.

By changing the _movie module to use the same ffmpeg header convention, config_unix.py only needs to add /usr/include/ffmpeg to the header search path,

AVFORMAT = -I/usr/include/ffmpeg -L/usr/lib  -lavformat
SWSCALE = -I/usr/include/ffmpeg -L/usr/lib  -lswscale

and everything compiles. If this will not cause problems on other platforms I can commit the changes to svn.

Lenard