Re: [pygame] draw.line bounding box bug when width>1

Fixed in svn rev. 2808 (after a considerable delay). Thanks Aaron Brady and Rolf Sievers.

Lenard Lindstrom

Rolf Sievers wrote:
I finally got an Ubuntu - compiling is easy now :-)
Last patch didn't work, there where syntax/logic problems with { and }.

I have got a new patch for you that compiled and works as expected (try my demo of the bug: http://python.pastebin.com/f2292e1d9) I accidentally pastebined the diff, so I might just post a link: http://python.pastebin.com/f2228be1c

Because I don't know how to do that, there is no unit test.

my diff is also attached to this email

Rolf Sievers

Lenard Lindstrom schrieb:
Thanks Rolf,

There is definitely a problem with pygame.draw.line and I will give your patch a try. What is missing is a good unit test to define the expected behavior. I will write one up.

Lenard Lindstrom

Rolf Sievers wrote:
I just realized that won't work - I didn't exchange the line ends properly
try this patch

Rolf Sievers schrieb:
meh...
I guess I can make a patch even if I can't compile. Some work for my little Tortoise.
Could someone with a compiler tell me if it works?
I used a temp variable here and fixed a line that was broken in my last mail.