Re: [pygame] Project images on pygame.org

Dan Ross wrote:

Yep. That did it. Thanks Ian.

And I agree.

On Mon, 24 May 2010 13:39:20 -0700, Ian Mallett <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi,

    I saw one comment about it--saying it had to be .jpg, not .png.  I
    don't know if that's true, but if that's the actual case, then I'd
    like to complain.  .png is awesome, and better in almost every
    way.  It should be supported.
    Ian

well png compression is loss-less but file are often bigger than jpeg if the image has lots of details. Png files can be huge.

In the time, not so far away,
png image on internet website where a shame, very long to load.

;-)