Re: [pygame] google's native client

Knee jerk reaction. I simply expected yet another Web 2.0 product that had to be plugged by Ad Block, NoScript, et al--yawn. But I can see now that it's something much more. It "looks really good on paper", as they say. If Google can successfully pull off the design I'll be extremely impressed. Thanks for the links!

And sorry, I did not mean to derail the thread. Please continue. :)

Gumm